Sorry ... Outlook 2013 is really being a pain sending to the list

-------- Original message --------
From: Grooms, Frederick W=20
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 9:36 AM
To: 'arslist@ARSLIST.ORG'
Subject: RE: Finding all filters and Escalations that contain a web service=
 set fields

If you have  Record Object Relationships  turned on do a search in Dev Stud=
io for   WEBSERVICE  =20
  Search in: ALL  =20
  No Qualifications   (Technically you could limit it to just Filters)  =20
  Match Anywhere in the target text  =20
  Match String Constants  =20
  Match Keywords  =20

And you can save the results as a working list

Fred