Hi,

The RRR|DefSearch can find the objects containing any string, and it can
produce a new def-file with the matching objects only.

https://rrr.se/cgi/tools/main?tool=rrrDefSearch

You can also use RRR|ExportDef to export your def if you like, but if it is
only filters you might be good to go with DevStudio to do this ;-)

https://rrr.se/cgi/tools/main?tool=rrrExportDef

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):