Tauf,

Thanks for the reply. I located this article.

by Vincent RIEDWEG<https://communities.bmc.com/people/vriedweg> on Jul 10, 2013
3:45 AM

Hi,

The best option for you is to do a full FTS reindexation...

The procedure is the following:
1.     1. Stop FTS on all nodes of your Server Group
(Full-Text-Disable-Searching: T and Full-Text-Disable-Indexing: T).
2.     2. Delete the content of the FTS collection directory.
3.     3. Delete all records in the ft_pending table.
4.     4. On the node which is in charge of FTS indexation (rank 1), enable the
FTS indexing (Full-Text-Disable-Indexing: F) and Launch the Reindex (through
the AR System Administration Console)
5.     5. When the reindexation is finished (no more records in the ft_pending
table), enable FTS Searching on all nodes (Full-Text-Disable-Searching: F)

Vincent.
For number 3 – is this a task for the DBA?

Sandra Hennigan
Remedy Developer