From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Zandi
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 7:22 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Drag & drop attachments not working in ARS 7.1 WUT

**
Temp folder?
Reinstall?

My two off the cuff

Also ensure the user profile or even the whole application is installed in user
home directory for permissions

Hope that help a

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2014, at 6:55 PM, Rick Westbrock
<rwestbr...@24hourfit.com<mailto:rwestbr...@24hourfit.com>> wrote:
**
Hi all-

I have a few users (myself included) who cannot drag files onto an attachment
pool in the 7.1 WUT (fat client). We can right-click to attach files but other
users have no problem with drag & drop attachments. I know a lot of you retired
the WUT for end-users already but does anybody remember seeing this problem in
the past? This appears to be a machine-specific problem as I can drag & drop
from a Windows server but not on my Win7 64-bit laptop. I am thinking that it
is probably an OS-level permissions issue or something like that but haven’t
been able to figure it out yet.

I have already hit the BMC KB and couldn't find anything about it.

Thanks,
Rick

Rick Westbrock
AppOps Engineer | IT Department