AI was loosly integrated with 7.6.04 and it has limited functionality since it
only worked with CMDB and none of the ITSM fors. AI for 8+ is fully integrated
and works with all forms in ARS.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Cook <remedyr...@gmail.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Fri, Jul 25, 2014 12:39 pm
Subject: Installing Atrium Integrator on 7.6.04 system

**
Has anyone out there installed Atrium Integrator on an existing 7.6.04 ARS/ITSM
system?

The 8.x install documentation specifies that AI must be installed between CMDB
and ITSM.  The 7.6 docs I've seen don't really seem to say much about AI until
you start talking about upgrading it.

Also, the BSM Interoperability Matrix indicates that 7.6.04 SP2 is required at
all levels to have AI installed at all, the retrofit question aside.  Can
anyone confirm or refute that?  We're on 7.6.04 SP1, and I fear that we're
stuck with AIE until we upgrade.

Thanks.

Rick Cook