Brian,
It looks like this isn't an error with the Escalation but really an error
thrown by a filter because of the type of operation you are trying to
perform. (Hope that makes sense)
For example, as a user, I may try to take a Change request and move it
directly from Planning In Progress to Completed using the Status dropdown.
When I try to save, a filter throws the error: You don't have sufficient
permissions to perform this change.
So, I think you need to look at the update you're trying to make, do it
manually, see what the error is, and try to work around that.

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 8:59 AM, Brian Goralczyk <bgoralczyk.w...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> **
> All,
>
> I am kind of stumped here.  I am hoping for some ideas on what to search
> for.  I am getting an error when an escalation runs that it doesn't have
> permission to update a record.
>
> Can anybody give me an idea on what to look for to figure out why this is
> happening?
>
> <ESCL> Filter operation in escalation failed, errno=33049
> <ESCL> You don't have sufficient permissions to perform this status change!
>
> AR Version 7.6.4 if that helps.
>
> TIA,
>
> Brian Goralczyk

*Tauf Chowdhury*