Thanks, I didn't even look at it from the aspect that it isn't worded as a
system error.  Too many things to address at the same time.  I will find it
now.  ARInside to the rescue.  And thank you LJ and Tauf for setting me on
the right path.

Tauf,  I knew that it was some action being intiated by the escalation, but
I was thinking about it from the aspect that escalations usually had full
power and permissions didn't impact them.  It not being a system message
definitely points to the issue.

Thanks again.