lol....Same here I was just afraid to ask.....

     On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 11:25 AM, Carin Grobler
<remedy...@gmail.com> wrote:

 **let me know if i could be of more help
On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Rob Dudley <duds1...@gmail.com> wrote:

**Carin -

Thanks for the link!

Rob

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Carin Grobler <remedy...@gmail.com> wrote:

**https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-28417

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 9:57 AM, Rob Dudley <duds1...@gmail.com> wrote:

**Claire/Scott -

Can you post a link to this AMIGO program you're referring to?  I can't seem to
find it within the Documentation section on BMC's site.

Thanks,

Rob D.