I got some incident tickets.

I managed to create an read-only form to show the un-closed tickets, and
set an auto-refresh says 300 seconds by active-link.

now my users would like to highlight those tickets in yellow in color if
2-3 hr, and red in color if over 4-hr.

So, I wonder if my following approach is correct or there is a better way.

1. create a calculation fields says running-hr = timestamp - create-date
2. create a selection-field [white, yellow, red]
if running-hr >= 4 , and selection field is not-red, set selection field to
red
if running-hr > 2, <4 , and and selection-field is not yellow, set
selection field to yellow
else set selection to white ( or default as white)

in the table-field, I can then set the color according to this selection
field.
To make this running-hr , "adding", I use the "escalation" running every
5-min to make the refresh frequency under the table.

Question: do you think it will work ? have done the similar, and would it
be a better approaches ? Please feel free to share me.

many thanks from your help.

Regards,
Omega