From: "Charlie Lotridge" <lotri...@mcs-sf.com>
Sent: ‎9/‎12/‎14 5:53 AM
To: "arslist@ARSLIST.ORG" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: need some ideas from you how to show incidents records over
4hrinred color.

**
Omega, run a filter log to make sure that the Get Entry filter is actually
firing on each entry when you load (refresh) the table. I know that it'll fire
when you access an individual entry on the source form (which uses the
ARGetEntry API), but the table data retrieval probably uses the one of the APIs
that retrieves multiple entries in a single call (e.g.
ARGetListEntryWithFields, ARGetMultipleEntries, ARGetListEntryBlocks). I'm not
sure if these will invoke the Get Entry filter on the individual entries (and
don't have time to test it myself right now).

Hope this helps.

-charlie