From: Jason Miller-3 [via ARS (Action Request System)]
[mailto:ml-node+s1n120409...@n7.nabble.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 05:46
To: Hiremath, Raj
Subject: Re: Process Designer ?

**
We used PD for one specific SRM SRD that could not be done in SRM 7.6.04
because we needed conditional component based on a question's answer.  The SRD
was built using Process Designer by the time we went live we had upgraded to
8.0.  After working with Support to try and figure out why 1) the Work Info
records added by the requester in SRM didn't show up in the fulfillment app
(and vice versa) along with 2) the fulfillment app was not updating the status
in SRM when completed (yeah, we missed those in testing) we found that PD
doesn't create the 'SRM:AppInstanceBridge' record that links SRM and a
fulfillment app.  I know what I am about to say next will shock you....  let's
say it together everybody...  it was working as designed. You can see in the
Communities we were not the only ones to stop using PD
(https://communities.bmc.com/message/289470#289470) due to this oversight.

Support did ask why we were using PD and not just using an autofill response.
We had overlooked that new feature in 8.0.  Once we knew about autofill we
recreated the SRD and that was the last time we used PD.

Jason

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Ray Gellenbeck <[hidden