Harsh,
Ask your organization what they want done with any tickets assigned to the
'terminated' person....you could either automatically make all of them
'unassigned', or you could choose, at random, the first person in the list,
or something like that....but you can do something with those tickets, you
just need to have a consensus of what is supposed to happen.