From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Dmitry Baryshnikov
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 2:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: MyIT/SmartIT First Impressions

**

Well, what I mentioned in my previous reply refers only to Smart IT. For MyIT
the assets and corresponding qr codes are being managed separately through MyIT
admin console, that's true. Partially they could be imported from Atrium shared
views though. The point here is that opposite to Smart IT in MyIT you can
handle not only IT related assets.

Regards,
Dmitry Baryshnikov
On Mar 3, 2015 7:48 PM, "Pierson, Shawn"
<shawn.pier...@energytransfer.com<mailto:shawn.pier...@energytransfer.com>>
wrote:
**
Doesn’t that bump up against the limitation of not being directly tied into
Asset Management though?  My understanding is that I could export the AM data
to import into MyIT but it would have to be maintained separately to keep MyIT
up to date if a printer is added or removed.  That doesn’t happen often so that
may not be a problem but I’d prefer to see it happen in a more integrated
manner.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer