AMEN!

I can't belive how short sighted bmc has become in regard to pushing
itsm/cmdb and the rest of the licensed oob apps. Especially at the expense
of pushing out custom development (essentially not supporting it).

The true irony, in my opinion, is that in the decade+ that we've been
struggling with converting the aruser GUI paradigm to a Web interface, the
world has come full circle.

Today, it's all mobile apps, and Web interfaces are on the way out. Static
dimension, single window grid layouts are back in a huge way.

I know what I could do with a naked arserver, and an aruser client that
works on ios and android. With a few tweaks to the GUI elements to make
them mobile friendly and client side plug-ins to give access to the camera,
accelerometer, messaging framework and the rest ...

holy moses, I know exactly what I could do with that! Change the world.
That's what.