Hi All,

The decent workflow engine what we called ARS is backbone of these suits
and It was really disheartening when BMC announced ARS will not be sold
individually. I mean this a great platform where we can design custom apps
and more modular apps that's help any organization. I still feel ARS should
be sold solely, it was and it is the best platform for creating custom
applications quickly.

My vote is for naked ARS.

Regards,
Harsh