Amit,
When a .NET application is consuming a Remedy web service, it is published
through Mid-Tier server.  Mid-Tier has ability to specify a specific RPC
Port to communicate on....so, the answer to your question is Yes....either
configure your Mid-Tier to use the specific RPC Port you want, or you could
even stand up a 'special' Mid-Tier just for Web Services, and utilize this
Mid-Tier to specify the RPC Port in question...

Either way, yes, you can do exactly what you are looking for.