Hi Ivan, all,

I took your reply for all the others

Ivan M wrote:

The wiki offers many advantages over Issue Tracker, the main ones
being automatic thumbnails and the ability to view images in a
gallery-like format, rather than having to click on file names and
download each file separately, as in Issue Tracker.

Agreed.

Does anybody knows if the wiki size might be a problem one day?

I remember times where the wiki was out of service - and these have been much more than the collabnet website containing issue tracker.

What should be done to find an optimal solution?

My suggestion would be to use the Art project website at
marketing.openoffice.org/art to store official/approved artwork, and
to use the wiki for submitting proposals [1] and other more general
discussions and resources. This would keep the barrier to entry
reasonably low and open.

I like this idea:
It keeps the official artwork in a prominent position and avoids changes to it.

On the other hand, proposals and "unofficial" artwork can be contributed quite easily and presented by a link from the website.

In the past I preferred Issue Tracker as the wiki was restricted in size and quite often not reachable. The idea of introducing quite an easy entrypoint to Issue Tracker might be good for issues related to developers (QA, bugs, enhancements ...), as most of the artists are not interested in this kind of stuff, it's no real point for the Art Project.

Best regards

Bernhard