Hi Nik, *

Nikash V. SINGH wrote:
Hi all,

Just wanted to wish Bernhard a warm welcome back as well!
Thanks!

in regards to the conversation below, I also think the Wiki is
perfect for our needs, but since Bernhard has brought up the issue,
this reminds of the old Wallpapers gallery that was part of the
project when I joined. What about creating a gallery like that site,
but to contain all new work rather than just wallpapers?

For official artwork galleries on the website should be created, but updating web pages with all new artwork is much more to do than just linking to the wiki.

I'd think we should keep actual work at the wiki and add artwork to the web galleries when they have been approved by this project.

What do you think?

Best Bernhard