Hi Bernhard,

The Website sub-directory looks like it will be duplicating much of
the content that has already been set up, and putting it one [virtual]
directory deeper within the wiki -

e.g.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Art/Website/Additional_Artwork_Gallery
and http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Art/Gallery ...

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Art/Website/Join_us and
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Art/How_To_Join.

What is the distinction between the top level Art project wiki and the
Art/Website/* pages?

Regards,
Ivan.