Hi Cor, all,

Cor wrote:
> Hi Bernard,
>
> Dr. Bernhard Dippold wrote (9-2-2009 1:38)
>
> > I updated the logo page so the OOo3 logos can be accessed directly via
> > the homepage.
> > [...]
>
> Looks good ! The buttons to right (Official, previous, ...) are useful!
Thanks - it's a structure I started working on quite long ago...

> > PS: I'm working on a new homepage I already began before I paused:
> > http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/new_index.html
> > Except the "Official artwork button" all buttons link to the wiki, so we
> > can find the right information and wording more easily.
> >
> > When the Wiki pages are ready to be looked at by the public, I'd like to
> > replace the present homepage by the new one. What do you think?
>
> I like it being very clear and structured presentation.
> A remark and a question:
> - on the current page it is easy to spot directly where to find posters,
> wallpapers and so on.

If necessary, we could add a navigation bar to the right hand side, but I
prefer the clear structure of the six buttons.
Do you think, we need the direct links instead of one additional click on
"Official Artwork"?

> - why do you place website in the path of the wiki pages
> (...Art/Website/...) ?

I think, if we really start working on the wiki, there might be a multitude of
pages in the near future.
My idea was to structure the wiki pages using subdirectories, but perhaps they
are not necessary (using different categories might be better?).

Please improve my work wherever you want...

Best regards

Bernhard