Hi Bernard,

Dr. Bernhard Dippold wrote (9-2-2009 1:38)

I updated the logo page so the OOo3 logos can be accessed directly via the homepage.

I moved the page to
http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/galleries/logos/index.html
and added the OOo2 logos to the previous logo page
http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/galleries/logos/previous.html

Looks good ! The buttons to right (Official, previous, ...) are useful!

PS: I'm working on a new homepage I already began before I paused:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/new_index.html
Except the "Official artwork button" all buttons link to the wiki, so we can find the right information and wording more easily.

When the Wiki pages are ready to be looked at by the public, I'd like to replace the present homepage by the new one. What do you think?

I like it being very clear and structured presentation.
A remark and a question:
- on the current page it is easy to spot directly where to find posters, wallpapers and so on. - why do you place website in the path of the wiki pages (...Art/Website/...) ?

Kindest regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws    -    nl.OpenOffice.org marketing contact
=  "2008: The Year of 3"  =  www.nieuwsteoffice.nl  =