Hello Everyone, Ivan M

If any of you don't know, Ivan M suggested an "Artist's Development Sandbox"
on the first Report I made.

I said this back:

> Austin Martin wrote:
> If you don't mind I think I will make a rough draft of this page, I know I
> need to make a SVG page with the "work bench" material but should I also
> make a PNG version?

I collected a view things and now I have created the SVG version at this
page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Image:ArtworkDeveloperSanbox.svg
(Direct Link:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/images/c/ce/ArtworkDeveloperSanbox.svg
)

Wanted to let everyone know, and put it up for feedback. Please suggest any
other graphics that I need to include.

Austin Martin