Hi Austin,

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Austin Martin <ajmarti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> I collected a view things and now I have created the SVG version at this
> page:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Image:ArtworkDeveloperSanbox.svg
> (Direct Link:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/images/c/ce/ArtworkDeveloperSanbox.svg
> )
>
> Wanted to let everyone know, and put it up for feedback. Please suggest any
> other graphics that I need to include.

Excellent! It's a great start. It might help to include approved
official artwork, e.g. splash screen but that might be seen as an
optional extra since these can all be downloaded separately. Or maybe
they could be bundled them along with this developer sandbox file in a
single package.

I'll reply to the wiki discussion a little later on today - time seems
to be scarce these days :)

Regards,
Ivan.