Hi Austin, *

Austin Martin schrieb:
 Oops, I didn't upload the latest version (which includes the RGB
 color values of the applications..).

No problem :-)

If I compare the RGB values with http://ui.openoffice.org/VisualDesign/OOo_galaxy_mimetype.html
I see different values.

I don't know if Stella used the Galaxy colors for the final version of OOo3.
Where did you get the values from?

 If anyone else wants to search for the Chart and Web official app
 colors they are welcomed to, because I can't find them at all..

Seems as if Chart hasn't reached the status of an application: together with the Macro module it is listed here, but only as document icons:
http://ui.openoffice.org/VisualDesign/OOo30MimeType.html

 (Or
 if someone wants to ask someone that would also work, which I'll do
 later if no one else does).

Stella Schulze (s...@ooo) is the designer of the icons - she would know about the RGB values. From time to time she reads this list too, but if we can't find the values by ourself, we might "ping" her...

 I also just added the Sun Microsystems Logo.

I don't know about it's license - probably it's proprietary.
I'd prefer an open license for the sandbox file (LGPL?), so this might be included as link. If you know better about the license, please tell me.

Best regards

Bernhard