On 11/05/2014 11:53 AM, Britton, Joe wrote:
> I had not noticed this discrepancy between p 29 and p 33 of the
> AD9914 Data Sheet. Indeed the 100 MBps rate is slower than one would
> guess just adding up the required delays in Table 12. Daniel, do you
> understand this?

We both got this wrong. It's 100 mega *bytes* (not bits) per second with
the 8-bit bus, i.e. one transfer every 10ns. This roughly matches the
"minimum write time" in table 13 - the other numbers should not be added
to it.

Note that the serial bus is specified for 80 mega *bits* a few sentences
later. This datasheet is a bit confusing...

Sébastien