$ artiq_client --server localhost set-dataset wall_v 0.5
Results in a change in the Dataset value as indicated in the GUI. But it
also changes the Persistent flag to N even if it was previously Y. It
should leave the Persistent flag unchanged.

$ artiq_client does not have an option for specifying persistence flag

Display of datasets for numpy arrays could give shape as string in GUI.
"numpy({})".format(numpy.shape(a))