Dear ARTS community,

ARTS provides calculation methods for vertical polarization and horizontal
polarization. However, many sensors are now set up with QH and QV polarization.
I simulated the brightness temperature of a satellite borne microwave
radiometer channel at 23.8GHz (QH polarization) over the ocean using a
one-dimensional atmosphere, and the first Stokes vector I obtained was close to
the observed QH polarization brightness temperature. However, the simulated
brightness temperature of H polarization (instrument_pol, [6] ) was
significantly different from the observed QH brightness temperature, May I ask
if it is possible to simulate the QH polarization of spaceborne radiometers
through the H polarization of ARTS? Is it still possible that I input other
variables incorrectly?

Looking forward to your reply!Thank you!
Best wishes,
Jiaan He