I felt I understood John's comment quite well, since it is obvious
that the films are left leaning and a bash Bush fest. It doesn't
make sense in that it assumes that anyone who is left leaning and
dislikes Bush also wants to burn flags. However, it is quite obvious
what the flavor of the night is going to be. Having a daughter in
her 3rd year of college is awakening. If liberalism can't flourish
on universities, where can it? What did Churchill say, " any 20-year
old who is not liberal has no heart and any 40-year old who is not
conservative has no brain." Also, a conservative is a liberal who
has been mugged. What a terrible thing it is to grow old.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM