Mark,

you can believe anything you want, however these Iraqi children
would beg to differ with you. http://tinyurl.com/3n2pt

despite the words of the former leader of Vietnam Veterans Against
the War, we have won the war in Iraq & are opening up opportunity
for the people there. There are pockets of resistance, but guess
what? Between 1945 & 1948, 7,000 Allied soldiers were butchered in
Germany in a Nazi resistance operation known as "Wehrwolf". 55 years
of hindsight has told us these soldiers did not die in vain, as
history will bear out in Iraq, Afghanistan & future operations in
the rest of the Middle East.

These children will grow up with the ability to enjoy the fruits of
their natural resources, without corrupt officials from the UN,
France & Germany siphoning off 80% of the profits as they have been
doing for the last 12 years.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I don't believe that anyone who has lost their life in Iraq, lost
their life for freedom.  I think it's pretty clear that the invasion
was intended to sustain oil supplies and prices by securing Saudi
Arabia.  As everyone knows this plan has failed pathetically.  The
idea that Iraq is better off without Saddam doesn't bear up under
the facts.  It's clear a horrible civil war is boiling all around
the American occupation and the American administration has no plan
to contend with the problem.  Meanwhile Iraqi citizens die of
diptheria as well munitions and their children have no opportunity
for improvement in the foreseeable future.  Are they suppossed to be
happy about the American invasion because Saddam is gone?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM