>From the Duelfer Report (the same report which said Saddam did NOT
possess WMD).

http://www2.cia.gov/iraqs_wmd_vol1.pdf

pp 138-180 gives a detailed account with actual figures which would
even impress your former teaching colleague.

The Oil For Food program was clearly corrupted so that Saddam could
acquire hard currency. From 1996 to 2002, more than $11 billion was
diverted from the Oil For Food program. $11 billion skimmed from a
program which brought $14 billion is a payday any New Jersey
politician would be impressed with.

Regarding the Al Qaeda claims, I haven't seen any member rolls to
see what the American impact was. However, Captain Caveman himself,
in his stump speech for Kerry Friday, said "over 15,000 of our
people have been killed and tens of thousands injured".

http://tinyurl.com/5529i

Now that I have cited proof for you, can you cite one primary source
on Iraq which says we have been defeated in any battles? (sorry,
your propaganda films don't count as primary sources)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM