No, what is at issue here is that you chose to answer Jim's question
with an insinuation about the Bush family. I agree, he's ultimate
point was obviously John Kerry. Don't we all have the right to be
critical? Or only of Bush on this forum? Maybe Kerry and Bush are
both angels, or both devils. What the other does wrong has nothing
to do with the other. Sorry, but you're wrong.

was --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Asbury Music <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On 11/2/04 2:00 PM, "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > I agree, we are not voting for their families. It is you,
through an
> > insinuation that brought up Bush family ties to oil interests.
Jim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM