i am not sure i see your point. are you saying that you dont see a
conflict of interest in the facts? lincoln/kennedy, kennedy/lincoln
was coincidence, maybe the last paragraph was coincidence, and that i
prefaced with more than enough explanation that i just found it
curious and was not presenting them as fact..as for the rest, it is
empirical fact..once again, if you are claiming otherwise, check them
out for yourself..as for your asbury fact fun, i am certainly not
disputing that,but what i posted was on topic..as for fuminig, i was
merely contributing, i did not start this thread..if your point is
that this board is strictly for on-topic posting, i must have missed
the memo because i seem to remember you checking in on quite a few
off topic posts in the last few days..so, unless i have missed
something, your hubris is not only unwelcomed but also unwarranted

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "jerseyjohn99" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM