Jim, I think you'll have to either lockup the parking lot or
learn to
live with it.  No matter who runs Harry's, they'll never be
able to
police activities on your lot simply because they lack the authority,
manpower and energy.

After all it's your lot and there's really no economic way to
police
it and know who is causing these various irritants.  Skip Bernstein

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Hello List Members
> > >
> > > I personally know the guys that are managing The New Harry's
> > > Roadhouse and they are, without a doubt, trustworthy
hardworking and
> > > up-front honest guys. Koplits is a silent owner and not
involved in
> > > the day to day operations of the club.
> > >
> > > They are also all about promoting new and upcoming bands as
well as
> > > the clasics, like Bruce.
> > >
> > > If there is a problem with the parking lot, as there had been
in the
> > > past, simply talk to them and I'm sure they will make it a
priority
> > > to keep it clean. Simply, that's the type of guys they are.
> > >
> > > Give them a chance and a break. Harry's could be a vital
business on
> > > Cookman Avenue that helps draw people into the area. By the
way,
> > > their food is really great, so give them a try for lunch or
dinner.

> > > Robert DiSanto //////////////////////////////////////////////
> > They seem like nice people I gave Kevin Young a tour of the VFW
building today.
> > We donated  the parking lot for Bruce show at Harrys asked them
to clean it afterwards & the beer bottles from their patrons on
Saturday Night was still their Tuesday???. with paperplates cups
napkins they had all day monday.They need to send us a letter if they
want to use it.Or keep garbage & receyeles on our property I told
that in the beginning  last week.We had a meeting today we never
receive a letter to vote on.They will have to wait until the end of
next month when we have our meeting if we get a letter.They should
have thought about parking & garbage before they open.We wear never
approach in writing from the City or Harrys about Harrys useing the
property we own for their garbage & receyeles or their patrons.Our
insurance doesn't cover any of that.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM