Plenty of work cut out for us in the New Year -
Happy Holidays Everybody!
Maureen

In a message dated 12/27/2004 2:40:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com writes:
Message: 8
   Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 18:45:33 -0000
   From: "martellomaire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Depetros response is as full of ...as he is

Thanks so much for taking care of this.  His posting should be pulled
by the moderator asap.

Just a suggestion to the List:  can you not copy this vicious post on
to other postings?  It spreads the slime around a little further...

Speak up - It's America!!
Maureen Nevin
Restore Radio 88.1FM - 4 Years on the Radio!!

Asbury Park's Own Live Talk Show
601 Bangs Avenue
Listen 8 - 10 PM Thursdays on 88.1FM or
Listen Live or Later on the Web http://www.restoreradio.com/