then there's the story of some engineers that were so flabbergasted
one time after a meeting, sitting in a coffee shop on the boardwalk -
 told this guy that they paid "contributions" before to cities and
towns etc...but never, never were they flat told that will be 100k
for me, and 50k for all the rest of these guys. It's an old story or
rumor, how ever it goes. Just an old story I once overheard told by
an old man.