--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "jerseyjohn99" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I agree--this discussion is completely inappropriate and I'm glad
> > the Thought Police have finally shut down this double-plus ungood
> > reference to the hardworking entrepreneurs who have unselfishly
> > given everything to make Asbury Park the number one destination for
> > narco-tourists. Thanks to these reluctant merchants, theres a 92.3%
> > chance I WON'T be the victim of a violent crime this year.
> >
> > Here's a thought: we can limit the group to discussions of Asbury
> > Park only if people would refrain from starting inflammatory off-
> > topic threads. Topics such as French war movies & hate groups
> > fronted by shell-shocked veterans are not appropriate for this board

 {JERSEYJOHN: Who are you to decide about shell shock Veterans aren't
appropraite for his board.If a person is from Asbury & is a Veteran why
shouldn't they be brought in if someone whats to bring them in.That was a Wrong
statement to make if it wasn't for Veterans you wouldn't have any Freedom.Did
you start this board.Do you go to City Council Meetings John  I like to meet
you.What have you done to make the city of asbury park better }