My name is Dan Sciannameo. This is not my forum and I don't post
here as if I thought it were. Unlike you, I do not tell people what
to post or if they should be posting unless registered to vote in
AP. All you did was point out a detail? What detail? That Gerry may
not be registered to vote in AP? So what? What does that have to do
with anything? You implied that his postings were meaningless unless
he registered here. Perhaps, if he is not registered here he has 1
of those 1001 reasons you speak of.

Why do you find my remark ironic? You brought up the issue of people
on forums and in letters to the editor making allegations about city
actions. Questioning is something that does not appear to be
tolerated well here by city officials. That is a first hand
impression of my own.

Yes, words are easier than actions. I have taken action and am
planning even more. I have already donated many professional hours
already to the issue of the Triangle to the city, hours that I could
have billed to clients for $450/hour.

Read your original post again. Yes, you have the right to say what
you want here, but that doesn't make what you say right.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Dear Nameless:
> Everyone has a right to speak up - and if you knew me, you'd know
I'm the
> biggest advocate of people being able to speak up and speak loud.
>
> No one "put me in charge," as you said. No more than anyone put
Jerry in
> charge.  Or you.  Is this not an open forum?  Or is it your
forum?

> I, as Jerry is doing, am just stating my opinion - why does it
bother you so?

> I don't have any kind of a select view on who can speak out - all
I'm asking
> for is, ironically, what it seems everyone else is asking for:
Honesty in
> Asbury Park for a change.  From everyone.
>
> I LOVE political motivation - again, if you knew me, you'd know
that to be
> resoundingly true.  And although I am not running for City
Council, I have a