I just the article in the Times about the developments (not the one
about Cherokee), and I too was alarmed that Fishman said that the
condos are not good for children because of poor schools and services.
 Also, that he said that the historic buildings need to be restored,
but doesn't say when-just that it will take years. :( The article also
had a list of the new businesses that are going to open on the
boardwalk this summer-it seems like maybe Asbury Partners might have
just sent the same press release to both the Times and the Press
because it was almost exactly the same paragraph as what appeared in
the Press article last week.