I concurr with several of my fellow posters that this upcoming
council
election may be the most important in city history. For the record I
too believe we need new blood on the council...and new blood in a
number of administrative positions in our fair city. At this point I
have reduced my list of potential candidates to 7. For what its worth
here they are: HAMILTON, JOHNSON, SUGGS, KIEDY, KOPERWEIS, SCHNEIDER
AND COTE. I enjoy the Restore radio thing and the candidates are good
sounding....I agree that Pam Lamberton is charming, BUT NOT REALLY UP
TO THE TASK! And I certainly can not endorse Loffrado, Sanders or
Bruno. They have shown little and appear to think of their rolls as
more CEREMONIAL. I too wonder why they will not debate on the radio.
That is a BLACK MARK on their record, absolutely. One more
note...please no rebates for redevelopement. STOP UNDERVALUING
ASSETS.            Man of God!