Thanks to the 65 Brave NonConformist who Voted for me in today's BOE District Wide Election.  I hope I had some of the APac vote too, LOL...

And for those who want yet another alternative to the band wagon city council elections in May, USE YOUR "WRITE IN" VOTE and Vote for me again.

Just ink my name,  "KADenson"   on the line after all the candidates, Or ask before you vote, "how do I work the Write In Vote on the ballot."

Thanks Again for your support

Kyangazi A. Denson,
"Write In" Candidate for City Council

dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "jerseyjohn99"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>APAC seems to have been formed to give legitimacy
> to "politics as usual". In that case, why was it necessary to
start a
> new PAC?
>
> Someone INVOLVED with the process please help me to understand.

JJ

This is from APAC's website

What is ap|action's mission?
ap|action's mission is to encourage and facilitate the involvement
of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered residents of Asbury Park
in local political issues that affect our community and our City.
ap|action conducts voter outreach and education campaigns, supports
the election of fair-minded and effective local officials, and works
with local officials on issues of importance to the gay, lesbian,
bisexual and transgendered community.

I assume that APAC wants to maintain the status quo because it
believes it will promote their mission. Loffredo and Johnson are
part of the gay and lesbian community. Bruno I believe performed the
marriage of Ric Best and Louis Navarette (whose house I purchased),
and I guess Sanders is also considered friendly to its aims.

I can see picking Johnson and Loffredo because they are part of the
community, but I don't know why APAC would not think that the other
candidates would not be as friendly as Bruno and Sanders.

Johnson has said all the right things and I beleive he is a good
candidate but feel Loffredo may have been compromised by to Asbury
Partners. Despite their mission, I hope they believe that Loffredo
has been doing a good job whether or not he is part of the gay and
lesbian community since our main concerns should be first as
citizens and not gay or straight citizens.

The only other choice is that APAC is happy with the job they have
been doing or have other motives for maintaining the status quo. If
their endorsement comes to fruition, there will still be a majority
voting block for Asbury Partners with Sanders, Bruno and Loffredo, I
thin Johnson is his own man and shares many of our concerns.

Ms Shangazi Presents:  Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!

Do you Yahoo!?