Interesting how they endorsed all the incumbents except for one, the
one "straight white male" on the ticket to quote 3CN.

I'd love to see a reprint of that hatchet job the APP did on Asbury a
few months ago, to see, besides the Monmouth County real estate
market, what exactly has changed in the last four years.