At 2:10 AM +0000 5/13/05, dfsavgny wrote:

>Well I will give you that the speculation of the votes being paid for
>is just that and not appropriate, but the other analysis was okay.
>
>About the other post about the vote buying with the JOBS person from
>Long Branch. What is upsetting you abouthis, that he saw fit to say he
>was gay. which should be incidental to the issue, or because you think
>he's making it up? I ask in earnest.

I think the good Reverend should review the 8th commandment. ... that's the one
about lying for those who aren't familiar.

Oh the "gay long branch" thing... why would anyone have to leave long branch
because they're gay? Makes me think RevKev has some personal axe to grind
throwing that one in.

~joe