Oak:

Is a lack of money a problem for Asbury Schools?  We spend the most
per child per year (about $18K) of any other district in the State.
That's no typo - we spend more money per student than any other
district in the State. The result:  Still some of the worst
performing schools in the State. Money clearly isn't the issue.

Besides - the Abbott case made funding a constitutional issue.  The
state has to keep Asbury Park as monied as any other district, so I
wouldn't sweat the money not being here, absent a constitutional
convention to overturn Abbott.