--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Tyler, Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Even if spending is cut back to the point you're
> dreaming about I think we would still have a sizeable increase.

As as Oak says, all of this will be execerbated by the fact that 3,164
condo units will not pay one cent in school taxes. The only way to get
around that is to merge the school board into the city and charge one
tax rate that includes city and school together. That's how I would
wipe out the abatement.