Last year I spent the day on a south jersey boardwalk.  I spent the
whole day on that boardwalk and into the night.

I have absolutely no recollection of what the lights looked like.  I
remember the restaurants, the stores, the attractions and more.  I
can't for the the life of me remember the lights.

Do they really matter?  In fact I was in Atlantic City for 5 days on
two trips in the past month, an can't remember what their lights look
like either.

Does it really matter to boardwalkers what the lights look like?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 1:08 PM -0700 5/18/05, Allan Peterson wrote:
> >nice but I was thinking more like it use to be.  Visit:
> >
> ><http://www.side-o-lamb.com/BoardwalkToday2.html>http://www.side-o-
lamb.com/BoardwalkToday2.html

> Allan... if you mean the lights in the "then" photo.... Have a close
look at the way the people are dressed. I would suggest that those
boardwalk lights you see are the highway lights of the time.