Boardwalk Ready Almost!

Just In: Latest word on the boardwalk, from a trusted source, Charlie
Leonard; "yes, by this point in time you would think more things would
have been done.  …nothing will be done to the boardwalk or its
buildings untill …people living, and filling those abandoned streets.
 They will work on the boardwalk.  …doing residentail first will give
the area a more lived in enviorment. something more people would want
to dirve through, to get to that great boardwalk.  once those 2 fast
track projects (ok, not so fast) are done… things will pick up very
fast in [my] mind, and im stcking [to] that"

So there you have it, Charlie's sticking with "that"!

Oh, one more thing, in case you've not had a chance to see the Master
Developer's workmanship; this is what $6 million will buy you today.
Note the deflection in the southerly 1/3 of the boardwalk.  I estimate
that to be 50' x 600' = 30000 x 6" (3" on average) = 7500 cubic feet x
62.4 lb. = 468,000 lb. 234 tons of paint (less shrinkage) should fill it.

http://www.jerseyshoregourmet.com/miscellaneous/Asbury/BW_Ready_Nearly.htm

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, charlie leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>