Title: RE: [AsburyPark] Re: something positive?

What?

-----Original Message-----
From: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com]On
Behalf Of charlie leonard
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 12:23 PM
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [AsburyPark] Re: something positive?

" So
> don't think they'll be
> brought back to their original state ever.  To do
> that after painting would
> be fairly expensive.  Obviously multiple coats of
> paint will eventually have
> its problems as well.  Anyway they aren't the same
> buildings because there
> are any number of things missing including the
> natural brick exterior. "

if you were directing that towareds me, read what i
wrote.  i never said i wanted the buildings to go back
to their original brick.  why would anyone want that?
those buidlings have always looked like tehy came
right out of the late 60s early 70s.  thats the look
those bricks give.  briks crubmle on their own, beasue
of age.  it has nothing to do with being painted.  and
yes, its true, if someone ever wanted to take the
paint of those buildings.  its not hard to powerwash
off, being it wasnt put on the best to start with.
did you ever notice the berkley hotel getting blasted
and re sealed each year?