That's right! I heard Keady last week on the radio begging for dough
for the soccer program (that's how its done in Asbury) and I had a
revelation....most members of APAC are gay and have no children....so
guess what.....it's time to start adopting....the youth of Asbury
Park...Joey D. has loot.....his buddy Dane is a big time TV
producer....The members of APAC like to open their mouths....its time
to open their wallets....I EXPECT APAC TO SPONSOR KEADY'S SOCCER
PROGRAM....And even if they don't like sports that's tough....From
now
on APAC loves sports (some of the women look like football players
anyway). Jimmy K....call up Joey D. and tell them the deal! MORE
RECREATION FOR KIDZ IS THE NAME OF THE GAME!