Now who's the funny one joe? You are never satisfied. In the past
when
faced with reasoned and documented statements you threatened to pack
up and leave the group. yet you still remain and continue to
consistently show what a knob you really are.

Your ever present attitude that all who don't agree with you are
liars
is getting pretty old. In this case, you are the one who started with
the personal attacks (msg 10629..while i am sure you will argue that
it is not  apersonal attack, itt is certainly no less an attack than
the statements you are accusing maureen of). While I, personally,
thought your statement about the meetings running late was aimed more
at 'cost' than inconvenience, your reply to David can be reasonably
be
argued that you had a problem with his suggestion. Still no hard
evidence that you are 'upset' about anything, but a clear exhibition
of your tendency to be a blowhard, as well as yet another failed
attempt at being a smartass. It's a repeating pattern that anyone
with
the time to review this board over the last year will clearly see.

I could take you question, verbatim

"Where did I say anything that would lead you to the conclusion that
am "quite upset" about anything?"

and come up with many instances where you are clearly upset
about 'something'. By the reasoning (or lack theof) that you throw
towards anyone that you don't see eye to eye on, you are indeed
incorrect about your own self image. Of course, that is not really
the
truth of the situation. But again, I am using your logic to address
this, not normal standards.

Not that any of this matters, I am sure I will be once again cast in
to the liars and idiots category by you. Just one last thing though,
next time you take the time to make a well stated reply (as in msg
10620), you can forgo the 'I'm a martyr' sentiment as in your BS
about
a 500 word response getting you attacked. I am willing to bet $100
that your response,as it is, checks in at over 490 words. Again, I
found it to be a well stated, completely reasonable and even a
politely worded response that was informative. I don't recall seeing
anyone taking you to task for the length. Maybe its an indication
that
a little self editing as a regular course may make you more
palatable,
if not affable, to others on this board.

feel free to fire away,
 tony

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Joe D'Andrea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 3:44 PM -0400 7/17/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >Let me say first of all that I don't take kindly to nonjournalists
casting their uneducated opinions about the conduct of real
journalists.
> >I responded to you on the chat line. If you feel you weren't quite
upset then just say so. Where do you get the time to split all of
these straws???

> Ahhhh... the personal attack. The argument of last resort from one
who has not the conviction of their own words to make a reasoned
statement. To that I say, "I know you are but what am I? Infinity."
~joe