http://app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050728/NEWS/507280456

>>Asbury is 1 for 2

>>In Asbury Park, school board President Robert DiSanto expressed
>>disappointment that building a new Bangs Avenue School was not on
>>the approved list. The SCC recommended competing an addition to the
>>Asbury Park Middle School.

Well, it's a good thing we have all anticipated school tax revenue
coming in from the new construction, since we can't trust the State to
hold up to their end of the bargain of subsidizing Asbury Park with
Extraordinary Aid.

Good job Council! If any of you play poker, I'd love to get in on your
table! Helpful Hint: Better think of Plan B now for when the state
cuts aid to municipalities next July.